Catastrophic Accident Program Description
No one expects the worst to happen. In the rare case it does happen, it’s vital to have insurance to do the heavy lifting. The average claim for a catastrophic accident is $450,000. While a catastrophic injury is bad enough, if not properly insured, this kind of expense could be devastating for the school and the student’s family. Catastrophic Accident coverage protects the student and their family by covering the extensive and extremely expensive medical costs, and it protects the institution from a large financial burden.
This program provides Catastrophic Accident Medical coverage for registered students of the insured school. Coverage may be purchased to cover all activities including all interscholastic athletics and can include interscholastic tackle football, cheerleaders, intramural sports, band, majorettes, gym class and participants in extracurricular activities.
Catastrophic Accident plans are offered to individual schools, districts, or groups of schools.
Catastrophic Accident Policy Coverage Features and Purchase Options
- $1,000,000 and $7,500,000 Medical Maximums
- Enhanced, Cash, and Medical Only Plans
- Various Deductible Options
- Lifetime and Other Term Benefit Periods
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Heart & Circulatory Coverage included in Enhanced, Medical Only, and CAT Plans
- Permanent Total Disability Benefit
- Family Expense Benefit
- Written as Excess to Other Valid and Collectible Insurance
Coverage available in 50 states. Carriers and coverage may vary by state and risk.
Call 1-800-727-7642 today for more information or a quote.
Note – information provided above is intended to be a brief description of coverage, inclusions, exclusions, and conditions. A complete sample policy is available upon request.