Whether it is a one-day activity or a regular monthly meeting, being prepared for the unexpected makes any event more enjoyable and less stressful. For a variety of special events, it is extremely cost effective to provide insurance protection on both the organizers and those attending, without breaking the budget.
Our programs provide coverage for short term Special Events. The General Liability coverage afforded by our programs provide protection to the Named Insured including volunteers and employees for claims of Bodily Injury and Property Damage arising from the inherent risks involved in operating Special Events.
Typical Policy Coverages and Features
General Liability Coverage Limit of $1,000,000 Per Occurrence with a $2,000,000 General Per Event Aggregate. Including coverage for:
- $1,000,000 Products and Completed Operations Coverage
- $1,000,000 Personal and Avertising Injury Coverage
- $300,000 Property Damage Liability Coverage
- Lawsuits brought against you by Spectators, Participants, and Volunteers
- Host Liquor Liability Coverage (when there is no charge for alcohol being furnished or admission to the event)
- Additional Insureds Coverage for Owners of Leased Premises and Sponsors
- Non-Audited policy
- No Deductible
Determine which program fits your event by reviewing the Guidelines below. TULIP submissions are quoted real-time and can be purchased on-line. All other Special Events require underwriter review. Review the Quote Request Form for submission instructions.
Tenant User Liability Insurance Policy (TULIP) Guidelines:
- Maximum daily attendance 5,000 or less
- Maximum number of cosecutive event days is 10
- Event location is in the United States
- No tents, rides, mechanical devices, rodeo, petting zoos or animals, fireworks, pyrotechnics or inflatables
Types of Eligible Events & Activities
(See full list in On-Line Quote)
Art & Craft Shows
*Event only. Bands, DJ's, Vendors see All Other Special Event.
No punk/heavy medal, rap or hip-hop, mosh pits, raves or body surfing.
All Other Special Events:
For events not eligible for TULIP or risks that need coverage for:
- Higher Liability/Property Damage Limits
- Retail Liquor Liability*
- Medical Expense
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto
*Alcohol is being sold or admission is being charged to the event where alcohol is served.
Or events that have these exposures:
- Fireworks or pyrotechnics
- Amusement Devices
- Rock Climbing Walls
Unsure which program to use? Contact us at 800-727-7642 option 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org.